- Cladding system incorrectly fitted and not in compliance with building regulations (incorrect fixings – mild steel instead of stainless steel) or possibly not to the plans and design as drawn up by the architects.
- Heating system not installed to regulations and in accordance with the gas safety regulations.
- Heating system not installed correctly from a safety and environmental perspective.
- Fire stopping in common parts not installed at all in accordance with the building and fire regulations.
- Fire stopping in apartments not installed at all and in accordance with the building and fire regulations.
- The basement car park tanking was never installed correctly.
- Cantilever Balconies (under investigation) but seem not to have been installed and fitted to the building correctly. See below
Living in a Linden built “greenhouse” while their errors are repaired.